Sync your settled Qualpay transactions with QuickBooks Online. Schedule your export to happen daily so that each day’s transaction data is automatically imported into QuickBooks Online. Alternatively, select a custom date range and export your data on-demand. To sync your data from Qualpay Manager into QuickBooks Online:
- Go to Reports and then click Sync with QuickBooks.
- Click the QuickBooks Online button.
- Click the Connect to QuickBooks button. You will be redirected to the QuickBooks Online website.
- Enter your QuickBooks Online username and password.
- Select the date range of the settled transactions to export.
- Select either All Transactions or New Transactions.
If you select New Transactions, only transactions initiated since your last export will be exported.
If you select All Transactions, every transaction will be exported regardless of whether the transaction was included in a previous export.
- Optionally, you can enable the Daily Export of New Transactions if you would like your new transactions to be automatically exported.
Note: When exporting a large number of transactions, you may see a message indicating that you will be notified by email when the export and import has been completed.
Your transactions will be imported into QuickBooks in two parts. An invoice will be created, and then the invoice will be marked as paid.
To match the settled transactions imported into QuickBooks Online, use the QuickBooks ID, which is the Reference no. available on each invoice. To search for a specific transaction, go to Reports and then select Settled Transactions. Select the filter and then QuickBooks ID. Enter the Reference no. and click Add Filter. View the related transaction.