November 17th, 2020
- Payment Profiles: Added ability to enable receipts by default.
- Disputes: Added Reason Code 10.1 for VISA.
- Qualpay Manager: Added account accepted card types to the Merchant Details page under Administration.
- Payment Profiles: Add a time zone indicator to the Batch Close time.
- Embedded Fields: Added support for Google Captcha V3.
- Embedded Fields: Added a settings page in Settings under Administration.
- Embedded Fields: Embedded requests will now be invalidated after a default # of declines. Defaults are configurable on the new Embedded Fields Settings page.
- Invoicing: Invoice report filters options will now be displayed in alphabetical order.
- Payment Profiles: ACH Batch Close time fields will remain hidden in the merchant profile editor for profiles that do not take ACH payments.
- Checkout/Virtual Terminal ACH Payments: If Business is selected as the Account Holder Type and a Company Name is entered in the Company field, the Company Name will override the billing first and last name.
- Reporting: Batch Detail report will now scroll down to the transaction detail section when a detail row is selected.
- Reporting: Funded amount in the Transaction Research report & Detail will now display the proper currency instead of UKN.
Feature and Functionality Removal
- Plugins: Removed plugin support for Shopify.
October 13th, 2020
- Reporting: Added moto-ecommerce indicator to Transactions Report search filter, and is available on the report download.
- Reporting/Disputes: Added the Reference number to the Transaction detail Settle tab and the Refund settle tab.
- Reporting: Pending Funding report will now display funding amounts pending in USD once the batch is closed.
- Notifications: Added Dispute And ACH email alerts to Notifications.
- QuickBooks: If any data Sync is currently running for a merchant account and they attempt another sync, a message will be displayed.
- QuickBooks: Added Date field required.
- Qualpay Manager: Added support for separate batch close times for ACHP and Credit Cards.
- Disputes: Updated the Dispute Modal help for manually entering a Credit reference number, to ensure that the Refund reference number is used.
- Qualpay Manager: Updated the style of the login page.
Feature and Functionality Removal
- Reporting: Removed summarization by currency on Pending Funding Reports.
- Notifications: Fixed bug that was causing batch processing email notification to not be updated.
- QuickBooks: Date range stored field will honor required setting.
- Qualpay Plugins: Fixed issue that was causing IE11 to not be able to load checkout pages or embedded fields for QP plugins.
September 1st, 2020
- Notifications: Added Daily Processing Summary report for consolidated and single merchant users.
- Receipts: Added the ability to create receipt profiles on the receipt settings page (available if the merchant account has more than one payment profile).
- Receipts: Added the ability to support multiple receipt settings per merchant.
- Receipts: Added receipt label and receipt profile ID fields to the receipt settings page.
- Receipts: Added payment profile to the receipt settings page.
- Receipts: A receipt profile can be linked to one or more payment profiles.
- Invoicing: Reorganized the action buttons on the Invoice preview page.
- Invoicing: Color improvements of the invoice header section to work better with merchant branding/icons.
- Reporting: Added Login ID as a filter on the Transactions report.
August 18th, 2020
Feature and Functionality Removal
- Qualpay Manger: Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported.
- Reporting: Pending Funding report will ignore zero dollar batches.
- Reporting: Pending Funding report is available for users at a consolidated level.
- Reporting: Funded currency in footer on the Pending Funding report will display in USD.
- Reporting: Corrected issue that caused incorrect sorting on Pending Funding report.
August 7th, 2020
- Reporting: Added new Pending Funding report that will allow tracking of amounts to be funded.
- Disputes: Removing Download PDF from dispute detail.
- Disputes: Response Description field allows maximum of 100 characters for MasterCard and 5000 for other Card Brands.
- Disputes: Consent Message Updated.
- Reporting: Account updater report will be sorted by request id in descending order by default.
July 31st, 2020
- Disputes: Dispute detail includes issuer country (if present).
- Reporting: Dispute History report download includes a column for issuer country.
- Reporting: Pending Transactions report now includes a summary section.
- Reporting: Card id report will no longer load Account Updater columns repeatedly every time the report is loaded.
July 21st, 2020
- Disputes: Dispute Modal Changes for MasterCard.
- Reporting: Added Expiry Date Columns and filter to dispute report.
- Reporting: Only Dispute Adjustment records will be linked to the dispute page on the Adjustment report.
- Receipts: Fixed bug preventing receipt logo upload.
- Users: Fixed incorrect day check for password age in the user profile.
July 14th, 2020
- Receipts: Added sections for billing and shipping information in the receipt.
- Receipts: Added Sub-footer text in the receipt.
- Receipts: Added a toggle to display/hide billing and shipping address on the receipt settings page.
- Receipts: Added a toggle to display/hide Merchant Reference No, PG ID, Purchase ID, or Sub-footer on the receipt settings page.
- Reporting: Added firm name field for checkout transactions on the Transaction report.
- Disputes: Added processing spinner on dispute modal while credit process and non-dispute transaction services are pulling data.
- Recurring Billing: Added payment profile filters to Plan and Subscription reports.
- Receipts: New layout for view/sends the receipt.
- Disputes: Optimized credit process and non-dispute query on dispute modal.
- Recurring Billing: Profile ID can now be updated on active subscriptions.
July 2nd, 2020
- Virtual Terminal: Customer Name and Phone Number can now be set to required.
- Virtual Terminal: ACH Payment Type can now be hidden for specific users.
- Virtual Terminal: Focus on CVV and Exp Date fields while on a mobile device will open the numeric keypad.
- Reporting: Removed max limit on “Control Number” filter for Dispute History report.
- Reporting: Added batch type column to the Batch history report.
- Virtual Terminal: Purchase ID field has moved from the Additional Payment Details section to below the Card Detail information.
- Recurring Billing: Customer and Plan quick search fields will display error messages if the user tabs out of the field without selecting a customer.
- WooCommerce Plugin (release version 3.1.3): Updated subscriptions to comply with Visa and MasterCard regulations for Negative Option Billing.
- Dispute API: Fixed bug where dispute API was returning success response even though it was failing to attach documentation that did not meet requirements.
- WooCommerce Plugin (release version 3.1.3): Fixed Bug for shipping charge.
June 16th, 2020
- Fraud: New merchant settings page to manage Qualpay Payment Gateway fraud flags.
- QuickBooks Sync: Support for http 400 error from QuickBooks, which is received when a merchant tries to import data into QuickBooks when they have marked books “closed” for a financial period.
- Checkout: Permanent Checkout Link. Supports purchase ID, Amount, and Phone No in the query parameter.
- Recurring Billing: Display appropriate error message on subscription details when billing card is no longer available.
- Reporting: Batch History report will display empty string instead of text "undefined" if cardholder name is not available.
- Qualpay Checkout: fixed horizontal scrolling on the logo section.
June 2nd, 2020
- Virtual Terminal: Merchants can now change the label on Purchase ID and Merchant Reference fields.
- Reporting: Research Report - added a legal entity filter.
- Reporting: Transaction Detail Report - Optional & customer information will display for static checkout transactions.
- Checkout: Static checkout profiles will no longer see the “None” ReCaptcha type.
- Embedded Fields: Card icon on card number field will now match the card number entered.
- Profile Settings: Switched the order of required fields on Virtual Terminal settings to match the order on label fields.
- Checkout: Max value of purchase ID is 25 characters.
- Checkout: Fixed error that was generated when sending an e-mail post transaction.
- Checkout: Fixed issue where clicking on the Close button does not bring back the New Checkout Profile button.
- Checkout: Added a validation that the "create checkout profile link" API can not be used with the Static profile.
- Checkout: Fixed issue where updating checkout label was not automatically refreshing the label in the drop-down.
May 18th, 2020
- Virtual Terminal: Merchants can now change the label on Purchase ID and Merchant Reference fields.
- Receipts: The receipt will be displayed after a successful Void, Capture, Refund, or Recharge from Transaction Details.
- Vault: Merchants can now add a Card ID to Customer Vault from Transaction Details (available only for cards not already in Vault).
- Reporting: Profile Lookup filter is now available on pending, batch, settled transactions, and transaction reports.
- Vault: The Customer Detail page will display disable or delete buttons on default billing and shipping addresses.
- Qualpay Manager: Merchant Admin Settings & Notification pages will now display the merchant selector modal for consolidated users.
- QuickBooks: Changed time zone format in QuickBooks sync emails.
- Integrator API: Get Merchant Settings will include the profile label in payment profiles.
- QuickBooks: Fixed large upload email not being sent for QuickBooks Online sync.
May 6th, 2020
- Checkout: Checkout is now protected by Google reCAPTCHA.
- Reporting: Transaction detail report's authorized tab will now be visible for declined refunds and credits.
- Reporting: Transaction detail report's summary section will now always show response code.
- Virtual Terminal: Line Items can be added for all cards, not just purchasing cards.
- Recurring Billing: Subscription payment gateway profile can now be overridden by any other profile of the same currency when creating new on plan subscriptions.
- Recurring Billing: Purchase ID can now be added for Off-Plan Subscriptions.
- Customer Vault: Downloading customers in JSON will parse the billing card data and create one row per customer+billing card.
- Reporting: Removed extra space in the transaction status label on the Transactions report.
- Disputes: Supporting Documents help bubble change for Dispute modal.
- Checkout: Profile label change from static to permanent.
April 27th, 2020
- Receipts: Can now configure line-items to appear on the receipt.
- Receipts: Can now configure a reply to email address.
- Receipts: Can now configure a "From Name" (First and Last name) that will appear on emailed receipts received by customers.
- Timezone: New merchants will board with the best guess timezone, based on zip code. Email receipts from Qualpay products now support format based on a timezone.
- Reporting: Pending Transaction report will show all pending transactions by default.
- Reporting: Pending Transaction report can now be filtered by profile id.
- Payment Profiles: AVS and CVV settings in the payment profile are now reversed to show setting more clearly.
- Virtual Terminal: When the send email receipt option is enabled, customer email is now required.
- Qualpay Manager: Added the custom user profile menu while in mobile view.
- Qualpay Manager: Added missing user profile menu item link to the merchant mobile menu.
- Qualpay Manager: Fixed several instances of broken menu icons in mobile view.
April 15th, 2020
- Virtual Terminal: Added toggle to send receipt to the customer.
- Virtual Terminal: Added option for merchant receipts to be sent for both successful and declined transactions.
- Qualpay Manager: Added “send me a copy” option for merchant receipts on invoice, checkout, and subscription transactions.
- Checkout: Merchants can now choose a payment profile while creating a static checkout profile. If the account has only one payment profile, it will be selected automatically.
- Checkout: Added new label "Payment Profile id" in static checkout profile administration page.
- Checkout: Added feature so Merchant can choose the ACH label in the checkout profile administration page.
- Checkout: Added new label "checkout profile type" in the checkout profile administration page.
- Qualpay Manager: Moved email receipts for the VT, invoice, checkout, and subscription to the Notifications section.
- Recurring Billing: Plans - Updated Trial duration label for clarity.
April 6th, 2020
- Recurring Billing: New Recurring plans UI with support for DBA suffix (negative option).
- Checkout: Updated checkout tags so checkout is styled properly on Firefox.
- Checkout: Checkout loaded on modal will now scroll properly on Safari.
- Checkout: Checkout page will scroll to page top after success or failure.
March 27th, 2020
- Vault: Added ability to edit card numbers and ACH data fields.
- Vault: Added ability to update the Type ID for ACH payment methods.
- Checkout: Added the ability to “Add” payment details to Customer Vault via Dynamic Checkout.
- Checkout: Added the ability to “Edit” payment details in Customer Vault via Dynamic Checkout.
March 18th, 2020
- Qualpay Manager: Added Designated Contacts list to the Merchant Details screen in the Administration section.
- Qualpay Manager: Moved email notification indicators for the batch close, daily Invoice, Subscription and Account updater from merchant Settings to Notifications in the Administration section.
- Qualpay Manager: Added support of multiple email addresses for notifications of batch closure.
March 6th, 2020
- Qualpay Manager: User Profile Security page now allows a password reset email to be sent for others.
- Qualpay Checkout: Improved UI. Expire Link Days and Minutes are now in drop-down boxes for usability.
- Reporting: Reports will now highlight the last selected row.
- Qualpay Checkout: Default to e-mail address is required.
- Qualpay Checkout: If the checkout profile is disabled the checkout page will not load.
February 24th, 2020
- Qualpay Manager: Users can now change their own password and email address in their profile.
- Qualpay Manager: A Users' email address is now tracked as verified and can be manually verified.
- Qualpay Manager: The time of a user's last password change is now tracked.
- Qualpay Manager: User security page now allows users to modify how often MFA devices are prompted.
- Qualpay Manager: Added MFA support for YubiKey OTP.
- Reporting: Added card id filter to the Transaction Research report.
- Payment Gateway: Payment Gateway transactions will now use the new receipt format.
- Qualpay Manager: Updated general styling a darker content background.
- Qualpay Manager: Updated the user profile menu and style.
- Qualpay Manager: Reworked how adding SMS and Virtual Authenticator happen to be more user-friendly.
- Qualpay Manager: The Virtual Authenticator now requires a valid code before it will attach.
- Qualpay Manager: Updated login page and login modal to support new and multiple MFA options.
- Qualpay Manager: Transaction Report will now display the Transaction Source.
February 10th, 2020
- Checkout: Surcharge support for recurring.
- Checkout: Added support for Convenience fee.
- Checkout: Permanent Checkout Link. Allows merchants to do multiple checkout transactions using a single checkout link.
- Reporting: New column, source, added to transaction report.
- Embedded Fields: Added CVV length validation.
- Recurring Billing/Plans: Profile labels will be displayed instead of the profile currency in recurring billing and plan profile id drop-downs.
- Recurring Billing: Profile id label will be displayed in recurring billing detail screen.
- Reporting: Account number filter on Transaction report will default to CONTAINS instead of IS.
- Reporting: The funded amount column in PDF batch report will be displayed only if there are transactions that are funded.
- Checkout: Added validation so if email receipt toggle is on, an email address is required in checkout settings.
- Checkout: Missing recurring frequency text for “Weekly” will now again appear in the preview window when selected.
- Disputes: Dispute amount help bubble fix on dispute modal.
- Invoice: corrected issue that prevented users from creating a new customer from Invoice page.
- Account Updater: Fixed bug that prevented users from enabling/disabling account updater.
January 30th, 2020
- QuickBooks: Changed from toast to modal (with OK button) for export email confirmation.
- QuickBooks: Fixed timestamp in email notification to an easier to read format.
- QuickBooks: fixed code when getting HTTP 401 (Unauthorized Token) error from QuickBooks API response.
January 14th, 2020
- Recurring Billing: Off Plan subscriptions (UI and API) can have surcharges.
- Recurring Billing: Convenience fees can be enabled at merchant level.
- Virtual Terminal: ACH confirmation fields can be enabled/disabled on Payment settings page.
- QuickBooks: Added email messaging for QuickBooks Terms and Conditions page.
- QuickBooks: Added terms and Conditions page to Qualpay website.
- Reporting: Fixed "Internal Error" on Card id report when using the account number filter or advancing to another page.
- Reporting: Fixed issue that prevented PG log and API access log reports from modifying the default number of days back in the timestamp filter.
December 30th, 2019
- Checkout: Name required for ACH configuration on checkout setting.
- QuickBooks: Added email messaging for large exports to QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks: Added email messaging for QuickBooks Terms and Conditions page.
- Invoice: Updated headers for personal and payment information sections.
- ACH: Qualpay ACH Payment transaction limit had changed to support amounts over $5,000 US.
- API - Embedded Fields: ACH users will be asked for the account type in two steps, rather than one.
- API - Embedded Fields: ACH users will be asked to confirm their account number. This is an optional field and can be turned on or off by the merchant via the API.
- API - Embedded Fields: A numeric keypad will be displayed on mobile browsers when the focus is on payment data.
- Reporting: Pending transaction report can be filtered by Source.
- Reporting: The Batch Report PDF will now display the first and last name prior to the settlement of the batch.
- Reporting: Batch history report will no longer display a duplicate detail section.
December 9th, 2019
- QuickBooks: QuickBooks Sync for QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop is now available.
- ACH Payments: Added merchant ID to reject, late return, and NOC email notifications.
- Developer Center: Qualpay Checkout 2.0 is now available. Support for modal-window, customization, and recurring billing included. Documentation changes for Checkout 2.0.
- API - Account Updater: Requests can be created for specific card ids.
- API - Account Updater: Requests can be canceled through API if the request has not been sent out to the AUS engine.
- Account Updater: Account updater requests can now set the harvest source to either card or customer vault (can be managed in Qualpay Manager or via API).
- API - Account Updater: Moved the AUS reporting APIs to Account Updater API so all AUS related APIs are grouped together.
- Qualpay Manager: The transaction refund warning message will now display the appropriate message (partial or full refund) and correct refund amount based on the amount to be refunded.
- Reporting: Pending transaction report will show the transaction creation timestamp in the auth time columns for refunds that are not authorized.
- ADDs SmartConnect: Fixed VPN and CORS version to support expiration years less than 4 digits.
November 20, 2019
- ADDs SmartConnect: Add payment method modal in customer vault and smart connect will use the merchant record to identify accepted payment types instead of PG profile.
- ADDs SmartConnect: Added support for ADDs to allow a letter in the account number for the "check digit".
- Customer Vault: Deleting all billing cards using the Customer Vault API will now clear the primary card number field.
- Webhook: Added webhooks for creating and updating subscriptions.
- Reporting: Fixed spacing issue for the Action buttons on the transaction detail page.
November 4, 2019
- Reporting: Transaction Research Report - The transaction Research report will now indicate if sale amount has been adjusted on open batch refunds.
October 17, 2019
- Webhook: Added Webhook for ACH Returns.
- User Management: When a user's status is changed to Disabled, the user is immediately logged out of Qualpay Manager.
- Recurring Billing: Added a new option to skip billing cycles when resuming a suspended subscription.
- Payment Profiles: Added a label to profile editor. The label will be displayed in the Virtual Terminal payment profiles drop-down menu.
- Reporting: Batch History Report - Pending Batches can now be included in downloads.
- Reporting: Card ID Report - New filter to search by Cardholder Name.
- Reporting: Card ID Report - New column added for the date the Card ID was created.
- Password Reset: When attempting to reset a password, the text is now generic. Text now states that if the user login is valid an email will be sent to the email on file for that user. Text no longer states if the user login is valid or not.
- Disputes: ACH - The "Accept" button will now display for both fulfilled and new ACH cases.
- Disputes: ACH - The count for new ACH cases on the dispute dashboard will now include both fulfilled and new ACH cases.
- User Management: Fixed reversed toggles for Customer Vault options of Update Customer and Delete Customer.
- User Management: Fixed issue which could allow case insensitive users to be created.
- Qualpay Manager: Fixed issue with some icons not appearing in chrome.
October 2, 2019
- Disputes: New ACH Cases - Add status filters for New and Fulfilled.
- Disputes: ACH - For Notice of Changes (NOCs), the ACH Payment Notes are now available to view.
- Developer Center: Updated to include the developer portal Webhook guide links.
- Disputes: ACH - Update the filter to allow for NOCs in the report.
- Disputes: ACH - Added the ability change the status on an NOC that is currently a "Fulfilled" or "New" status to "Accepted".
- Disputes: ACH - Update the type hover over for N. N hover will now display as NOC. Dispute detail will show as "N - Notification Of Change".
- Disputes: ACH - Removed Financial Adjustment Section of Dispute Detail page.
- Disputes: ACH - Renamed Dispute Data section to be ACH Payments.
- Disputes: Detail - Updated Dispute Amount, Dispute Status, and Dispute Status Date fields to remove Dispute from the field name.
- Reporting: Updated Transaction Detail to not include K and X dispute types in the Dispute tab.
- Reporting: ACH NOCs and Returns to be labelled appropriately as an ACH Case instead of a Dispute.
- Checkout Settings: Removed notification URL and allow partial payments from the UI.
- ADDs SmartConnect: Creating a new token via SmartConnect will now require First and Last Name as well as the card holder address.
- ADDs SmartConnect: Supports CORS and alternate VPN solution.
September 24, 2019
- Subscriptions: Added View Failed Subscription Transactions link to the subscription summary page.
- Subscriptions: Added First Name and Last Name columns to the subscription dashboard.
- Reporting: Added a status filter to the Settled Transactions Report for ACH rejects.
- Reporting: Settled Transactions report will now include reference number.
- Reporting: The batch number on the Batch History report will now link to the reconciliation report once the deposit is on its way.
- Reporting: The Transactions report now allows search by Developer_id.
- Reporting: The Transaction Detail page will now link to the related Subscription ID on subscription transactions.
- Reporting: Dispute report has new filters to handle ACH Late Returns and ACH NOCs.
- Reporting: Added a new column for “Payment Type” to the Dispute report.
- Disputes Dashboard: New ACH Cases will present NOC and ACH Late Returns, when the merchant is enabled for ACH.
- Manage Users: Added new access item controls for additional products and reports.
- Merchant Details
- Webhook Administration
- ADDs SmartConnect
- ADDs SmartConnect Settings
- Reporting: Updated the filters on the Settled Transactions report so they are listed alphabetically.
- Reporting: The Batch History report PDF will show "Rejected" in funded amount column if the transaction is rejected.
- Reporting: Updated the Dispute Detail page to accommodate for ACH payments.
- Subscriptions: Corrected the View All Subscription Transactions link on the subscription summary page so the correct filter is applied.
September 11, 2019
- Reporting: The Transaction Detail Report's authorize tab can now be multiple colors. The color of the tab will be based on the status of the transaction. Red indicates that the transaction is not successful or if it is held. Green indicates that the transaction is successful.
- Reporting: The Settled Transaction Report will now download only the columns that are available in the report configuration.
- Reporting: The Card ID Report will now download only the columns that are available in the report configuration.
August 27, 2019
- Reporting: The Transaction Research Report will now display the reject reason description for rejected transactions.
- Reporting: The Pending Batch Report will now include First Name, Last Name, and Purchase ID.
- Reporting: The Settled Transaction Report now has a “developer ID” filter and column.
August 9, 2019
- Reporting: Excel export for Statement report was throwing an error when multiple reports are exported.
July 22, 2019
- Customer Vault: Customer vault record will now require either customer name or firm name to create a new vault record.
- Customer Vault: Customer ID can now contain underscore (_).
- Recurring Billing: Recurring subscriptions can now be scheduled on customer cards other than the primary card.
- Recurring Billing: Recurring subscriptions can now support daily frequency.
- Receipts: New transaction receipts in the UI is now aligned with the emailed transaction receipt.
- API - Embedded Fields: Older version of embedded fields that does not use transient key will no longer be supported.
- API - Checkout: Checkout profile will no longer be associated with API profile. Will need to send checkout_profile_id in order to indicate.
- API - Checkout: If more than one checkout profile is present, the checkout profile id should be included in the create checkout API.
- API - Recurring Billing: When scheduling a recurring payment, the one-time payment can be skipped by sending a new flag.
- API - Recurring Billing: Recurring subscriptions can be scheduled on customer cards other than primary.
July 2, 2019
- Disputes: Disabled the Submit button while doc is loading.
- Disputes: Disabled Submit button once it is clicked, preventing multiple dispute response submissions.
June 20, 2019
- Payment Profile: Payment Profile editor now allows the profile id to be copied to clipboard.
- Account Updater: New APIs for Account Updater which allows putting a card id on hold or release a card id from hold.
- Disputes: GET Dispute API can now return the purchase ID.
- Reporting: Account Updater report will now accurately display if card id is on hold or not.
- Virtual Terminal: New validations to the VT will display the proper error message for using ACH with surcharge.
- Payment Profiles: When switching between payment profiles, the payment profile editor will prompt the user to save the page if there are unsaved changes.
June 11, 2019
- Receipts: Receipt customization settings added to profile administration page.
- Disputes: Response document bucket size increased to 10mb.
June 3, 2019
- Virtual Terminal: Updated receipt to support ACH addendum text.
- Virtual Terminal: Toggle added when ACH selected as payment type to indicate if customer is present/not present.
- Receipts: Add customer name.
- Disputes: Responses that include a secured PDF will display correct error response.
May 29, 2019
- Qualpay Manager: Refactored layout of the merchant admin dashboard.
- Receipts: Overhaul email receipt and invoice templates for new design.
May 13, 2019
- Customer Vault: Fixed fancy card to display the last digit of masked card number and CVV for Amex cards
- Virtual Terminal: Fixed bug on Virtual Terminal customer that was not searching for customers by the last name
April 29, 2019
- Virtual Terminal & Customer Vault: zip code is no longer required for ACH payments.
- Disputes: Dispute Response can be submitted only when dispute is in new status.
- Disputes: Action buttons are disabled when the data is loading in modal window.
- Reporting: Card ID report is now available again.
- Embedded Fields: A la carte fields will now work properly when iframes from non-Qualpay domains are embedded in the application.
April 12, 2019
- Developer Center: Embedded fields will return card type and expiration date.
- Developer Center: PR API form will now send the appropriate tokenize option when verifying card.
April 3, 2019
- Disputes: Updated the financial adjustment section of dispute details page to display all the columns for consolidated users.
- Invoice: Creating a new invoice from the customer page in Vault will pre-populate invoice billing contact information with data from the customer record.
- Virtual Terminal: Surcharge is not be allowed at the same time as convenience fees.
- Reporting: Transactions Report > Authorization detail tab will be displayed for refunds if the refund contains an authorization code (Per Visa Purchase Authorization Mandate).
March 18, 2019
- Customer Vault: Customer first name and last name will now accept hyphen, apostrophes, and spaces.
- Customer Vault: Changed references to Billing Card to Payment Method on Customer Vault page.
- Virtual Terminal: Fixed a misleading error message on Virtual Terminal, when transaction declines the customer record is still written to customer vault, the error message reflects behavior accurately.
- Invoice: A zero dollar line item can be included on an invoice, a zero dollar line item must be paired with a line item > $0.01.
March 11, 2019
- Developer Center: Updated WooCommerce compatible version.
March 4, 2019
- Developer Center: Updated the “tested up to” to version 5.1 for WooCommerce and Gravity Forms. Also added latest plugin version.
- Reporting: Fixed issue that caused authorization/verification to show as declined when they were really approved.
- Invoices: Fixed link to the undeliverable report.
February 26, 2019
- Disputes: Fixed issue that caused the dispute response detail to not load correctly.
February 9, 2019
- Developer Center: Added Shopify Cashier App.
- Reporting: Changed labels in reports -
- Card Number is now Account Number
- Card Type is now Payment Type
- Reporting: Fixed issue with some date filters not filtering properly.
- Disputes: Fixed issue where clicking on a dispute did not display the dispute details.
January 31, 2019
- Payment Gateway: The Account Details page in Administration section now shows the currencies accepted via the Qualpay Payment Gateway.
- Invoice: Fixed issue that prevented users from sending an invoice when an email address was previously saved on file.
- Dispute: Fixed issue that allowed the same dispute to be accepted multiple time.
- Plugin: Update to WooCommerce plugin. New version is now 3.0.4.
January 17, 2019
- Customer Vault: Increased the size of the add billing card modal so the entire page is displayed without need for scrolling.
- Embedded Fields: CVV field now has the option to be required.
- Checkout: Transactions can now include firm name when creating customer and specify moto e-commerce indicator in the checkout request API.
- Qualpay Manager: Disabled pinch-zoom to prevent zooming in when tapping on an input on mobile.
- Customer Vault: Fixed issue that prevented users from adding billing cards in the create customer screen.
December 21, 2018
- Invoice: Invoices can now take decimals in line item quantity.
- API - API Profile: API Profile editor will now display only Active and Disabled profiles. Profiles in Deleted status will be hidden.
- Payment Gateway: Zip code now supports sending 10 alpha-numeric characters in the format of 1234-12345.
December 17, 2018
- Dispute: Added validation to count no of pages for dispute document. Retrievals are limited up to 4 pages and chargebacks are limited up to 19 pages.
- API - API Report: Added auth_tran_id to transaction API report.
December 3, 2018
- API - Dispute: Added ability to reset a dispute in the production environment while dispute is in Qualpay Review status.
- API - Checkout: Added card_id to the Payment Gateway response schema document.
November 19, 2018
- Invoice: User will now be prompted to enter reminder interval in Invoice setting page if the user selects the option to send a reminder notice.
- API: New Transaction report (API) can be used to pull transaction request details.
- API: Renamed Transaction Report (API) to Settled Transaction Report.
- API - Dispute: Adding the ability to “Accept” and “Edit” disputes.
- Added the ability to Edit a dispute by submitting a New response.
- Added the ability to get Response of an individual dispute when a response has been successfully posted and does not include Accept.
November 1, 2018
- API - Security Keys: System generated API security keys will have a "Generate" button on first access instead of "Rotate".
October 19, 2018
- Disputes: Cancel button on dispute Edit modal, will no long revert dispute status to "new".
- Disputes: Removing a document in an edit modal window, then selecting cancel will remove all the docs attached.
- Disputes: Response Detail section will no longer appear when dispute is in new status.
- API - Disputes: GET Disputes will now pull all the new and changed disputes from midnight to midnight for the previous day, as well as any disputes that are changed up to the time the GET request is sent.
- API - Disputes: Update dispute response - added support for response type CE11-CE14.
October 1, 2018
- Customer Vault: Billing cards and shipping address can be deleted from the modal window.
- API - Dispute: Adding Dispute Status to the dispute report.
September 18, 2018
- Webhooks: Webhook requests can be secured by Basic Authentication.
- Webhooks: Only relevant webhooks will be displayed in webhook configuration page.
- API - Payment Gateway: PG Receipt API can now take a logo URL. The logo will be included in the emailed receipt.
- API: Added new API route to get Card Type (ARDEF) data.*
- API - Account Updater: Added a new API route to submit and get Account Updater (AUS) requests and responses.*
- Account Updater: Added support for American Express cards.
- Webhooks: Updated webhook to receive Account Updater (AUS) responses.
*Currently in BETA
September 10, 2018
- Webhooks: Added webhooks for Application and Transaction Status Updates.
- API: Added Acquirer ref num, Auth RRN, and AuthTran ID to reporting API fothe transaction report.
- API: Updated Customer Vault and Subscription API to support operations on behalf of merchants.
August 30, 2018
- Reports: Merchant batch history report will now display the terminal number when applicable.
- Qualpay Website: Customer support via chat has been added to Qualpay's main website, www.qualpay.com.
August 6, 2018
- Invoice: The email history section of the Invoice Details page was only displaying email history for the previous week. We have corrected this behavior, and now all email history for an invoice will be displayed.
July 24, 2018
- Qualpay Manager: When changing pages, the page will automatically scroll to the top.
- Reporting: Transaction detail of reports will now display 3DS response and MOTO/ECI values.
- Reporting: If present, the reference number will always be displayed in“Deposit” tab of transaction detail.
- Disputes: When responding to a dispute, added default toggle to enter the transaction manually when there is no record in the table for credit processed.
- Disputes: Added additional validation for reference number entered for credit processed on dispute modal. The number cannot be the number of the dispute detail - Original Transaction Data.
- Disputes: When responding to an invalid dispute, no other options are available, the description is required. "Description" is also now required for an arbitration response.
July 3, 2018
- Invoice Settings: Changed button label from “Send Email Receipt” to “Send customer a copy of the email receipt”.
June 19, 2018
- Virtual Terminal: updated card type validation so that JCB and International Diners card types are accepted if Discover Card type is enabled.
- API: Qualpay Profile ID added to Integrator API for merchant settings route.
- Sandbox: New MasterCard test cards available on Developer Portal for simulating transactions in sandbox environment.
- Disputes: Updated Response Reason for Reason Code 11.X and removed the dispute amount field from "Edit" Dispute Response for V/DS Pre-Arb.
June 11, 2018
Feature and Functionality Removal
- Qualpay Manger: Internet Explorer 10 is no longer supported.