Once you have installed the Qualpay Plugin, configured your WooCommerce Web Store, and tested in our Sandbox environment, you are ready to start processing live transactions. To test an authorization* or sale transaction from the WooCommerce Dashboard:
- Go to your web store, choose a product and click Add to Cart.
- Click on the Shopping cart icon on the top right-hand corner or click on View Cart.
- Click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Fill the Billing Details section, enter the Credit card details in the Credit Card Information section.
- Check the box next to “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions.”
- Click on Place Order.
*You must capture authorized transactions from the Qualpay Manager.
The Qualpay Virtual Terminal and WooCommerce admin panel supports exception processing and processing of one-off sales.
Capture an Authorized Transaction
From the Qualpay Manager:
Capture an Authorization only transaction using the Qualpay Manager.
From the WooCommerce Dashboard:
- Log in to your web store’s WordPress admin dashboard.
- Select the WooCommerce menu, then click Orders.