Once the Qualpay plugin has been installed and activated, you will now configure it to work with Gravity Forms. Follow these steps to configure it with your online store.
Note: You cannot edit forms created on a different payment provider.
Configure the Qualpay Plugin Settings
1. Click Settings under the Forms navigation in your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Select Qualpay from the Settings sub-navigation.
3. Enter the Sandbox Merchant ID for your Qualpay account.
4. Enter the Sandbox API Security Key for your Qualpay account.
5. Enter the Production Merchant ID for your Qualpay account.
6. Enter the Production API Security Key for your Qualpay account.
If you are processing one-time payments, the API keys for the following Qualpay products must be enabled:
- Payment Gateway API
- Embedded fields API
Configuring Your Form
After installing and configuring the Qualpay plugin, you will build a form for your payment page. This is done by using the Pricing fields to create and manage available purchase selections, and the Credit Card field that allows Customers to enter their credit card information on the form. To get started, follow the below steps.
1. Log into the WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Click New Form under the Forms menu.
3. Click Add New.
4. Assign a Title to your form. Click Create Form.
5. Add all mandatory Payment Fields for capturing standard transaction information, such as Name and Email, into the form. You can additionally add any available Optional Fields at this point.
6. Add the mandatory Pricing Fields (Product, Credit Card, and Total) to your form, and configure them to suit your needs.
7. Save your form by clicking Update.
Once the form has been updated successfully, you will next set up the data feeds that will link the form to your Qualpay account.
Setup Qualpay Feeds
Now that you have activated the Qualpay plugin, configured Gravity Forms, and created a form to interact with Qualpay, it is time to bring it all together. Next, you will configure the form’s data feed to integrate with Qualpay.
- Log into the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Click Settings -> Qualpay to access the plugin Form Settings page.
- Select the form you will integrate with Qualpay.
- Choose the Environment where you will host the form. Select Sandbox to host the form on Qualpay’s sandbox for testing, or select Production to host the form in the live production environment.
5. Click Let’s Go Create One to create a new Qualpay Feed.
6. Enter a unique Name for the new Qualpay feed. This is to distinguish between multiple active Qualpay feeds if utilized.
7. Select the Payment Type, either One-Time Payment or Subscription.
8. In the Transaction Fields ID, select the form that you just created.
9. Select the Qualpay transaction type in either the Qualpay Manager or nopCommerce Dashboard.
You can configure your store to process Authorization only transactions to Capture for settlement at a later time, or as a Sale, which will authorize and immediately capture approved transactions for settlement.
NOTE: If you would like the Qualpay integration to occur conditionally, enable Conditional Logic. This functions just like Conditional Logic on fields by only triggering the execution of this Qualpay Feed if the condition is met. Conditional Logic also allows you to configure multiple Qualpay Feeds for a single form and trigger the correct one based on Conditional Logic.
10. Select the Payment Profile associated with your Qualpay account in the Payment Profile section.
11. Click Update Settings.
The Qualpay Feed has now been saved.
Embedding A Form
Once you are ready to publish your form, it must first be embedded in a page. Follow the below steps to embed your form.
1. Log into the WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Select Pages -> Add New.
3. Add a Title to your page.
4. Click Add Form.
5. Select a form to embed in the page.
6. Click Insert Form.
7. Click Preview to review the page prior to publishing.
8. Click Publish.
The selected form is now embedded and published on your page.
If you have Qualpay’s Recurring Payments enabled for your account, you will now configure it to your specifications. The steps for configuring Recurring Payments are covered here.
If you do not have Qualpay’s Recurring Payments enabled for your account, you will now begin testing your store in the Qualpay sandbox. When your sandbox testing is complete, it is time to process a test transaction in the live production environment, to validate functionality prior to accepting real Customer orders.