Go to Administration and then select Manage Users.
An administrator can create a user login and assign which reports a user can view. To create a new user, follow the steps:
- Click located at the top left.
- Enter a unique login*, the user’s first and last name, email address, as well as their phone number. The user’s status is set to Reset Password by default.
- Once all fields are filled, click Create User located at the top right. An email will automatically be sent to the new user. This email will give the user a link so that they may set a unique password for their login to your account.
- Next, you will view a pop-up window, which will allow you to set the user’s access to specific reports, features, and products available on your account.
- Toggle the options on or off to set access for the user. When enabled, the toggle option will show in green. Disabled toggles will show in white. View user access options, to review the details and descriptions of reports, features, and products that can be enabled/disabled.
- Once you have assigned access for the user, click Done at the bottom of the pop-up. The new user is now set and ready to use, once they have set up their password.
*Logins are not unique to your account but to the Qualpay platform as a whole. It is recommended that the information entered for the user’s login is the same as their email address to give a greater chance that the user login will be available.