Go to Invoices. When the Invoices dashboard loads, you will see the number of Undeliverable Communications in a box in the upper right-hand corner.
To update a customer's email address before re-sending their invoice:
- Click the box that contains the number of Undeliverable Communications. Then view the table of undelivered emails.
- Click the Open button next to the invoice number you want to resend.
- Click the Edit Billing Contact button .
- Change the customer email in the pop-up window and click the Update button.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save button on the upper right-hand side of the invoice.
- Now you can resend the invoice.
Note: When you update a customer's email address on an invoice, the email address is only changed for that invoice. To update a customer's email address for all future invoices, you must update their email in the Customer Vault.
Note: Re-sending an invoice will not remove the undelivered invoice from the list. Newly-undeliverable invoices will always appear at the top of the list.