Now that the Qualpay plugin has been installed and configured with Gravity Forms and WordPress, you can set-up Qualpay’s Recurring Billing engine to manage all of your business’ scheduled billing needs. The below steps will walk you through the set-up process.
Configure the Qualpay settings
1. Log into to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Click Forms -> Settings.
3. Select Qualpay from the Settings sub-navigation.
4. Enter the Sandbox Merchant ID for your Qualpay account.
5. Enter the Sandbox API Security Key for your Qualpay account.
6. Enter the Production Merchant ID for your Qualpay account.
7. Enter the Production API Security Key for your Qualpay account.
If you wish to test your plugin in the sandbox exclusively prior to processing live transactions, enter only your Sandbox Merchant ID and Sandbox API Security Key on the Qualpay Settings Authentication page where indicated.
Once you have completed sandbox testing, and are ready to begin processing live Customer transactions in the production environment, enter your Production Merchant ID and Production API Security Key on the Qualpay Settings Authentication page where indicated.
Enable and verify your Qualpay API Security Keys
- Log into the Qualpay Manager, either on sandbox or production.
- Select API Security Keys -> Administration.
- Verify that the API keys are enabled.
If you are processing recurring payments, the API keys for the following products must be enabled:
- Payment Gateway API
- Embedded fields API
- Recurring Billing API
- Customer Vault API
Configuring your form
After installing and configuring the Qualpay plugin, you will build a form for your payment page. This is done by using the Pricing fields to create and manage available purchase selections, and the Credit Card field that allows Customers to enter their credit card information on the form. To get started, follow the below steps.
1. Log into the WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Click on New Form under the Forms navigation in your WordPress admin dashboard.
3. Click on Add New.
4. Assign a Title to your form. Click Create Form.
5. Add all mandatory Payment Fields for capturing standard transaction information, such as Name and Email, into the form. You can additionally add any available Optional Fields at this point.
6. Add the mandatory Pricing Fields (Product, Credit Card, and Total) to your form, and configure them to suit your needs.
7. Save your form by clicking Update.
8. Optionally you can add a separate Product field to configure a Set-Up fee for your plan if needed.
9. Save your form by clicking Update.
Once the form has been updated successfully, you will next set up the data feeds that will link the form to your Qualpay account.
Setup Qualpay Feeds
Now that you have activated the Qualpay plugin, configured Gravity Forms, and created a form to interact with Qualpay, it is time to bring it all together. Next, you will configure the form’s data feed to integrate with Qualpay.
1. Log into the WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Click Settings -> Qualpay to access the plugin Form Settings page.
3. Select the form you will integrate with Qualpay.
4. Choose the Environment you will host the form on. Select Sandbox to host the form on Qualpay’s sandbox for testing, or select Production to host the form in the live production environment.
5. Click Let’s go create one to add a new Qualpay Feed.
6. Enter a unique Name for the new Qualpay feed to distinguish between multiple active Qualpay feeds if utilized.
7. Select Subscription from the Payment Type drop-down menu.
8. You can also add a Plan Type to the Subscription. The Plan Type can be either a One-Off or Existing Plan.
9. In Transaction Fields, select the form that you will configure.
10. Add a Plan Frequency for your Subscription. You can choose from Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, BiAnnually, or Annually.
11. Add a Plan Duration. Plan Duration is the number of billing cycles in the recurring transaction; Use -1 if a billing cycle is indefinite.
12. Click Update Settings to save the Qualpay Feed.
Embedding A Form
Once you are ready to publish your form, it must first be embedded in a page. Follow the below steps to embed your form.
1. Log into to the WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Click Pages -> Add New.
3. Add a Title to your page.
4. Click Add Form.
5. Select a form to embed in the page.
6. Click Insert Form.
7. Click Preview to review the page prior to publishing.
8. Click Publish to publish the form on the page.
Now that Recurring Payments have been set up and configured for your account begin testing your store in the Qualpay sandbox. When your sandbox testing is complete, it is time to process a test transaction in the live production environment, to validate functionality prior to accepting real Customer orders.