Go to Administration, click on Settings, and then select Fraud.
The Fraud tab allows you to configure your Fraud Settings for Qualpay Products. The Fraud options that can be configured are Duplicate Transaction Blocking and Transaction Limits. These two features can help prevent a carding attack.
Within the Fraud tab, you can View History of changes, Save Changes, and Reset to the default settings. Additional fraud settings for Address Verification and Card Verification Values can be configured in Payment Profiles And Settings.
Duplicate Transaction Blocking
Qualpay will reject a transaction within the duplicate window, regardless of which Qualpay Product is used to process the transactions. Duplicate Transaction Blocking helps prevent your customers from clicking submit multiple times when there is a potential Internet delay in processing. To use Duplicate Transaction Blocking, enter the Duplicate Window (in seconds) for your transactions.
Once the Duplicate Window time frame is set, the following fields can be selected for duplicate blocking:
- Account Number - defaulted on. To remove, click on the checkbox and select Save Changes.
- Transaction Amount - defaulted on. To remove, click on the checkbox and select Save Changes.
- Merchant Reference Number - defaulted off. To add, click on the checkbox and select Save Changes.
- Purchase ID - defaulted off. To add, click on the checkbox and select Save Changes.
Qualpay will reject transactions with amounts less than the minimum or greater than the maximum amount. These limits apply to any Qualpay Product used to process a transaction, except Virtual Terminal payments.
The following fields can be configured for transaction limits:
- Enter a transaction floor in the Reject if transaction amount is less than field and then select Save Changes.
- Enter a transaction ceiling in the Reject if transaction amount is greater than field and then select Save Changes.